The Sunshine Award

Thank you to EllaDee for nominating my blog for a Sunshine Award! It is an honour to be recognised for all my hard work!!

You can find her at http://elladeewords.wordpress.com/2012/04/12/sunshine-award-and-why-there-is-a-photo-of-my-handbag/ and enjoy her blog!!

The Sunshine Award rules are;

• Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog.
  • Answer 10 questions about yourself.
  • 10-12 other fabulous bloggers must be nominated.
  • Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
  • Share the love and link the person who nominated you.

So, some of the blogs I follow are;

EllaDee

Positive Words Magazine

Alphabet Rainbows

florafascinata.blogspot.com

zen habits

The Minimalist

Purpose Fairy

Shenkitup

The Creative Penn

Write Anything

Thanks again to EllaDee,

Thanks for reading- don’t forget to subscribe to keep up dated 🙂

Advertisements

About juliehyndman

Writing, poetry, art and life in general
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to The Sunshine Award

1. Nate Shenk says:

You are so awesome to include me!! I promise I’ll post a response and mention you asap! Cheers from the US!

• allpoetryandcreativewriting says:

Hi Nate, love your blogs, that’s why I ‘included’ you!! Your voice is very strong in your writing, thank you for sharing your thoughts!

2. EllaDee says:

Well deserved. Thnx for accepting the nomination 🙂 EllaDee

• allpoetryandcreativewriting says:

Its a great way to acknowledge the blogs you enjoy too! How did you come across the Sunshine Awards- who started it, I wonder?

• EllaDee says:

Not sure who started it. There are quite a few different but similarly structured awards and work like a chain letter, all designed I think to encourage & promote bloggers. Being a newbie blogger, I think they are great 🙂

• allpoetryandcreativewriting says:

Yes, I agree, great idea!!

Please Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s